Anti-Slip Microfibre Yoga Mat with Rubber Back | Aboriginal Dots | 4.5 mmZenvibes
Anti- Slip Coating
“Whenever a new domain was inhabited by humans, old survival patterns were left behind and new patterns created”
The aboriginal dots print on this yoga mat creates an interesting design that motivates to create your own patterns in life. Break free of the old patterns and create new inspiring ones out of the old. This 4.5mm thick yoga mat is perfect for people who love the old but are not scared to adopt the new.
Elevate your practise with our Anti-Slip treated Microfibre - Rubber combo mats that are suitable for all men, women & kids and any kind of practise. The extremely soft & ultra-absorbent microfibre with added anti- slip coating gives a very strong grip & ensures high stability. Dense natural rubber bottom allows the mat to lay flat without slipping that adds to the balance & support. All our mats come with a carry strap hat make it easy to carry anywhere.
Buy yoga mat online for yourself and your loved ones. The sustainable mat is a wonderful gift idea that will bring happiness and joy to any fitness lover!
Made extra thick to allow more cushioning & support
- Length 183cms X Width 61cms X Thickness 4.5mm
- Weight: 2.30kgs
Unique Water Based Prints
Combining our love for art and design we have created these beautiful printed mats that will inspire a deeper connection with your practice. Printing inks used are water based and 100% eco friendly.
Mats have been treated with a unique anti-slip coating to provide you with ultra- strong grip & support to elevate your practise to the next level.
- Soft Suede like Microfibre texture bonded with dense natural rubber backing unlike other mats with TPE/PVC
- Dazzling attractive print designs
- Printing Inks are Water- based & eco-friendly
- Extra Strong grip & traction with added anti slip coating
- Superior absorbency for both wet & dry surface
- No towel required
- Non-Toxic Top with Rubber Bottom that is chemical free
- Extra thick for additional cushioning, comfort & support
- Includes Carrying Strap/ belt to make it easy to carry anywhere
- Eco -Packaging with mats rolled & wrapped in paper packed in boxes made from recycled materials
- Gently wipe the mat using cold water on a soft clean cloth
- For extra cleaning, use water mixed with mild detergent. Hang to air dry in the shade
- A gentle/delicate machine wash cycle in cold water & mild detergent (no bleach) can be used but we do not advise this as overtime it may cause the edges of the microfibre to peel & curl upwards
- To speed up drying, wrap mat in a towel and squeeze out excess water
- Do not put in the dryer
- Air Dry before you roll & put it away after every practise
- For storage, roll the mat with the printed side out. Never fold or crease your mat, roll it up loosely
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Wipe with wet cloth to remove floating ink if any before first use
- Keep away from oil or oil-based soaps & grease