Microsuede Yoga Mat with Rubber Back | Colourful Polygon | 4.5 mmZenvibes
(FREE SHIPPING OVER $100 SPEND)
Anti - Slip Coating
‘Let Art Go through the dark’
This mat reflects a beautiful polygonal abstract art that carries a strong meaning to it. There is no denying that there is evil in this world but the light will always conquer the darkness. The dance between darkness and light will always remain— the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen, the darkness will just not be worth having without the moon and the stars.
Elevate your practise with Microfibre - Rubber combo mats that are suitable for all men, women & kids and any kind of practise. The extremely soft & ultra-absorbent microfibre with added anti- slip coating gives a very strong grip & ensures high stability. Dense natural rubber bottom allows the mat to lay flat without slipping that adds to the balance & support. All our mats come with a carry strap hat make it easy to carry anywhere.
Buy yoga mat online for yourself and your loved ones. The sustainable mat is a wonderful gift idea that will bring happiness and joy to any fitness lover!
Made extra thick to allow more cushioning & support
- Length 183cms X Width 61cms X Thickness 4.5mm
- Weight: 2.30kgs
Unique Water Based Prints
Combining our love for art and design we have created these beautiful printed mats that will inspire a deeper connection with your practice. Printing inks used are water based and 100% eco friendly.
- Soft Suede like Microfibre texture bonded with dense natural rubber backing unlike other mats with TPE/PVC
- Dazzling attractive print designs
- Printing Inks are Water- based & eco-friendly
- Extra Strong grip & traction with added anti slip coating
- Superior absorbency for both wet & dry surface
- No towel required
- Non-Toxic Top with Rubber Bottom that is chemical free
- Extra thick for additional cushioning, comfort & support
- Includes Carrying Strap/ belt to make it easy to carry anywhere
- Eco -Packaging with mats rolled & wrapped in paper packed in boxes made from recycled materials
- Gently wipe the mat using cold water on a soft clean cloth
- For extra cleaning, use water mixed with mild detergent. Hang to air dry in the shade
- A gentle/delicate machine wash cycle in cold water & mild detergent (no bleach) can be used but we do not advise this as overtime it may cause the edges of the microfibre to peel & curl upwards
- To speed up drying, wrap mat in a towel and squeeze out excess water
- Do not put in the dryer
- Air Dry before you roll & put it away after every practise
- For storage, roll the mat with the printed side out. Never fold or crease your mat, roll it up loosely
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Wipe with wet cloth to remove floating ink if any before first use
- Keep away from oil or oil-based soaps & grease