Microsuede Yoga Mat with Rubber Back | Psychedelic Doodle | 4.5mmZenvibes
Anti - Slip Coating
“ We live In a rainbow of chaos”
– Paul Cezzane
This mat has an unparalleled design, challenging our minds. It reminds us that the world is jumbled, but it's a colorful mess that's something to still appreciate.
Elevate your practise with our Anti-Slip treated Microfibre - Rubber combo mats that are suitable for all men, women & kids and any kind of practise. The extremely soft & ultra-absorbent microfibre with added anti- slip coating gives a very strong grip & ensures high stability. Dense natural rubber bottom allows the mat to lay flat without slipping that adds to the balance & support. All our mats come with a carry strap hat make it easy to carry anywhere.
Buy yoga mat online for yourself and your loved ones. The sustainable mat is a wonderful gift idea that will bring happiness and joy to any fitness lover!
Made extra thick to allow more cushioning & support
- Length 183cms X Width 61cms X Thickness 4.5mm
- Weight: 2.30kgs
Unique Water Based Prints
Combining our love for art and design we have created these beautiful printed mats that will inspire a deeper connection with your practice. Printing inks used are water based and 100% eco friendly.
Mats have been treated with a unique anti-slip coating to provide you with ultra- strong grip & support to elevate your practise to the next level.
- Soft Suede like Microfibre texture bonded with dense natural rubber backing unlike other mats with TPE/PVC
- Dazzling attractive print designs
- Printing Inks are Water- based & eco-friendly
- Extra Strong grip & traction with added anti slip coating
- Superior absorbency for both wet & dry surface
- No towel required
- Non-Toxic Top with Rubber Bottom that is chemical free
- Extra thick for additional cushioning, comfort & support
- Includes Carrying Strap/ belt to make it easy to carry anywhere
- Eco -Packaging with mats rolled & wrapped in paper packed in boxes made from recycled materials
- Gently wipe the mat using cold water on a soft clean cloth
- For extra cleaning, use water mixed with mild detergent. Hang to air dry in the shade
- A gentle/delicate machine wash cycle in cold water & mild detergent (no bleach) can be used but we do not advise this as overtime it may cause the edges of the microfibre to peel & curl upwards
- To speed up drying, wrap mat in a towel and squeeze out excess water
- Do not put in the dryer
- Air Dry before you roll & put it away after every practise
- For storage, roll the mat with the printed side out. Never fold or crease your mat, roll it up loosely
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Wipe with wet cloth to remove floating ink if any before first use
- Keep away from oil or oil-based soaps & grease