Natural Rubber PU mat | Hawaiian | 4 mmZenvibes
Tear - Resistant
Elevate your practise with our extra-wide unique printed PU - rubber combo mats that are suitable for all men, women & kids and any kind of practise.
- The Polyurethane top layer absorbs moisture to help you get a grip during sweaty practice while providing extra cushioning
- A high dense natural rubber bottom adds to the balance and support and allows the mat to lay flat without slipping
All our mats come with a convenient carry belt that makes it easy to carry anywhere. Buy yoga mat online for personal use or for your friends and family. This sustainable yoga mat makes a wonderful gift idea that will bring instant happiness to any yoga lover and encourage someone you love to even take up yoga.
Made extra wide to allow more space & thicker for additional cushioning
- Length 183cms X Width 68cms X Thickness 4mm
- Weight: 2.80kgs
Unique Water Based Prints
Combining our love for art and design we have created these beautiful printed mats that will inspire a deeper connection with your practice. Printing inks used are water based and 100% ecofriendly.
Tear - Resistant
Polyurethane has a high wear & tear resistance when treated right. The mats are designed to last in the most rigorous gym conditions or at home.
- Polyurethane bonded with dense natural rubber backing unlike other mats with TPE/PVC
- Extra-wide (68cm) to provide more space
- Extra thick for additional cushioning, comfort & support
- Eye-catching Print Designs
- Printing Inks are water-based & eco-friendly
- Non-Toxic with a Natural Rubber Base
- Strong Grip for great balance & stability
- Tear Resistant & easy to maintain
- Includes Carrying Strap/ belt to make it easy to carry
- Eco -Packaging with mats rolled & wrapped in paper & then packed in boxes made from recycled material
- Gently wipe down the mat using cold water on a soft clean cloth
- Air Dry before you roll & put it away after every practise
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- For storage, roll the mat with the printed side out. Never fold or crease your mat, roll it up loosely
- Wipe with wet cloth to remove floating ink if any before first use
- Keep away from oil & grease
- Keep away from sharp & harsh object
- With a lot of Polyurethane surface yoga mats, sometimes during your practice you may find sweat marks on your mat where your hands and feet have been. This does occur on PU Yoga Mats and tends to be more noticeable upon lighter coloured ones