Cork Baby Change Mat | Star & StripesZenvibes
Water Based Print
Eco-friendly, natural & sustainable baby change mat that are ethically made
High Quality cork Baby Mats with stylish Scandinavian abstract stars & stripes
Baby Safe, soft & comfortable mat that is Non-Toxic with no PVC, TPE or harsh chemicals making it one of the best choices for your little one
Easy and self-cleaning babies mat due to antimicrobial properties of cork that makes it odour- free & germ-free
Easy to use & carry with the strap & Zen vibes cotton bag included
Perfect gift for Christmas, birthday, and baby-shower.
Made extra thick to allow more cushioning & support
- Size: 700cm X450cm
- Thickness: 3mm
- Weight : 1.2 Kgs
Unique Water Based Prints
Creating a truly non-toxic chemical free baby mat with simple, neutral & unique designs. Printing inks used are water based and 100% ecofriendly.
Baby Change mats made from trees, not plastic!
Natural, antibacterial and non-slip cork rubber babies change mats that are made from sustainable and eco-friendly materials and specifically designed for babies.
Easy to unroll & use whether around the house or on the go!!
Truly non-toxic & chemical free mats
The premium layer of cork is a naturally anti-microbial material. It eliminates odour, bacteria and germs while repelling molds & mildew. Hence it is a low maintenance self-cleaning mat and provides germ and odour free hygienic surface for years.
A high dense, toxic - free natural rubber bottom allows it to lay flat on the ground without sliding. No PVC, TPE or adhesives
- 100% Natural & Toxic free
- Front Cork with Rubber bottom unlike other mats with TPE/PVC
- One of the safest baby change mats
- The cork surface with natural antimicrobial properties that help control odour & eliminate bacteria
- Eye catching range of print designs
- Printing Inks are Water- based & eco friendly
- Non-Toxic Top & Bottom that is chemical free
- Extra thick Cushioning with for comfort & support
- Low Maintenance & easy to care
- Eco -Packaging with mats rolled & wrapped in a cloth bag & then packed in boxes made from recycled materials
*Possible allergens: natural rubber
- Gently wipe the mat using cold water on a soft clean cloth
- For extra cleaning, use water mixed with mild detergent.
- Air Dry before you roll & put it away after every practise
- For storage, roll the mat with the printed side out. Never fold or crease your mat, roll it up loosely
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Wipe with wet cloth to remove floating ink if any before first use