Premium Cork Yoga Mat with Rubber Back | Ornamental Treo Mandala - Brown | 4.5 mmZenvibes
(FREE SHIPPING OVER $100 SPEND)
Ultra-Grip with Sweat
Elevate your practise with our range of high performing sustainable cork mats that are self- sanitizing and suitable for all men, women & kids and for any kind of practise.
- The premium layer of natural cork provides a strong grip and antimicrobial surface that is easy to care.
- A high dense, toxic - free natural rubber bottom adds to the balance and support.
Made extra thick to allow more cushioning & support
- Length 183cms X Width 61cms X Thickness 4.5mm
- Weight: 2.30kgs
Unique Water Based Prints
Combining our love for art and design we have created these beautiful printed mats that will inspire a deeper connection with your practice. Printing inks used are water based and 100% eco friendly.
Cork is a naturally anti-microbial material. It eliminates odour, bacteria and germs while repelling molds & mildew. Hence it is a low maintenance self - cleaning mat and provides germ and odour free hygienic surface for years.
- Natural & Plant based
- Front Cork with Rubber bottom unlike other mats with TPE/PVC
- Eye catching range of print designs
- Printing Inks are Water- based & eco friendly
- Antimicrobial properties help control odour & eliminate bacteria
- Superior grip for both wet & dry surfaces which increases with sweat
- If you find that your mat is a little slippery before you start your practice, you can spray some water on your hands for better grip or spray the mat with water to activate sweat-grip in cold practices until your body is warm
- No towel required
- Non-Toxic Top & Bottom that is chemical free
- Extra thick Cushioning with 4.5mm density for comfort & joint support
- Low Maintenance & easy to care
- Includes Carrying Strap/ belt to make it easy to carry anywhere
- Eco -Packaging with mats rolled & wrapped in paper & then packed in boxes made from recycled materials
- Gently wipe the mat using cold water on a soft clean cloth
- For extra cleaning, use water mixed with mild detergent.
- Air Dry before you roll & put it away after every practise
- For storage, roll the mat with the printed side out. Never fold or crease your mat, roll it up loosely
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Wipe with wet cloth to remove floating ink if any before first use