Aboriginal Art Cork Yoga Mat with Rubber Back | River Run - Midnight Blue | 4.5 mmZenvibes
Ultra-Grip with Sweat
“River Run” represents the connection between water and land. The 'meeting places' (or circles) show the towns along the river bed that rely on it for resources and shelter. The symbols coming out of the circle are the people that rely on the river's resources. The power a body of water has is not like anything else. ”
With our collaboration with the local artist, our Aboriginal Mats are a celebration of rich Aboriginal culture, healthy environment that would create a beautiful space.
Water is very important to Aboriginal people as a resource for environmental, social, cultural and economic purposes. Water in rivers sustains important plants on riverbanks and sustains wetlands where fish and turtles breed. Aboriginal peoples in the past used water from rivers for all their water needs - drinking, fishing and washing
Elevate your practise with this special edition range of eco-friendly 4.5mm thick cork mats inspired by our local Australian art & artists. These mats are self- sanitizing and suitable for all men, women & kids and for any kind of practise. The premium layer of natural cork provides an antimicrobial surface that is easy to care. A high dense, toxic - free natural rubber bottom adds to the balance and support. All our mats come with carry strap to make it easy to carry anywhere.
Buy yoga mat online for personal use or for your friends and family. This sustainable mat makes a wonderful gift idea that will bring instant happiness to any fitness lover.
Made extra thick to allow more cushioning & support
- Length 183cms X Width 61cms X Thickness 4.5mm
- Weight: 2.30kgs
Unique Water Based Prints
Combining our love for art and design we have created these beautiful printed mats that will inspire a deeper connection with your practice. Printing inks used are water based and 100% eco friendly.
Cork is a naturally anti-microbial material. It eliminates odour, bacteria and germs while repelling molds & mildew. Hence it is a low maintenance self - cleaning mat and provides germ and odour free hygienic surface for years.
- Natural & Plant based
- Front Cork with Rubber bottom unlike other mats with TPE/PVC
- Attractive Prints inspired by local art & artists
- Printing Inks are Water- based & eco friendly
- Antimicrobial properties help control odour & eliminate bacteria
- Superior grip for both wet & dry surfaces which increases with sweat
- If you find that your mat is a little slippery before you start your practice, you can spray some water on your hands for better grip or spray the mat with water to activate sweat-grip in cold practices until your body is warm
- No towel required
- Non-Toxic Top & Bottom that is chemical free
- Extra thick Cushioning with 4.5mm density for comfort & joint support
- Low Maintenance & easy to care
- Includes Carrying Strap/ belt to make it easy to carry anywhere
- Eco -Packaging with mats rolled & wrapped in paper & then packed in boxes made from recycled materials
- Gently wipe the mat using cold water on a soft clean cloth
- For extra cleaning, use water mixed with mild detergent.
- Air Dry before you roll & put it away after every practise
- For storage, roll the mat with the printed side out. Never fold or crease your mat, roll it up loosely
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Wipe with wet cloth to remove floating ink if any before first use