Travel Cork Yoga Mat with Rubber Back | Plain | 2 mmZenvibes
Ultra-Grip with Sweat
Meet our portable travel mat that are easy to fold and carry anywhere. If your practise take you to beach or a local studio ,the travel mat will always be there for you
- The premium layer of natural cork provides a strong grip and antimicrobial surface that is easy to care.
- A high dense, toxic - free natural rubber bottom adds to the balance and support. All our mats come with carry strap to make it easy to carry anywhere. Buy yoga mat online for personal use or for your friends and family. This sustainable mat makes a wonderful gift idea that will bring instant happiness to any fitness lover.
- Rolled : 7cms
- Length: 183cms X Width 61cms X Thickness 2mm
- Weight: 1.4 kgs
Cork is a naturally anti-microbial material. It eliminates odour, bacteria and germs while repelling molds & mildew. Hence it is a low maintenance self - cleaning mat and provides germ and odour free hygienic surface for years.
- Lightweight and Portable
- Easy to roll and fold
- Great indoors & outdoors
- Includes Carrying Strap/ belt to make it easy to carry anywhere
- Natural & Plant based
- Front Cork with Rubber bottom unlike other mats with TPE/PVC
- Antimicrobial properties help control odour & eliminate bacteria
- Superior grip for both wet & dry surfaces which increases with sweat
- If you find that your mat is a little slippery before you start your practice, you can spray some water on your hands for better grip or spray the mat with water to activate sweat-grip in cold practices until your body is warm
- No towel required
- Non-Toxic Top & Bottom that is chemical free
- Low Maintenance & easy to care
- Eco-Packaging with mats rolled & wrapped in paper & then packed in boxes made from recycled materials
- Gently wipe the mat using cold water on a soft clean cloth
- For extra cleaning, use water mixed with mild detergent.
- Air Dry before you roll & put it away after every practise
- For storage, roll the mat with the printed side out. Never fold or crease your mat, roll it up loosely
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Wipe with wet cloth to remove floating ink if any before first use